Kingdom of Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those who shed their blood for me shall become my kin, and all those that follow shall be such thereafter.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who are we?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Who are we?  Empty
PostSubject: Who are we?    Who are we?  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2016 8:41 pm

So, you've joined the Kingdom! Now what? Well, you're probably wondering what we're all about. In short, we are a family, both in an IC and OOC sense. IC, we are wolves living in the wild among the dense forests, winding rivers, rolling hills, and abundant landscape that is Cherika Valley. We are neighbors to a multitude of packs that we hold varying relations to. Some packs aid us in times of need, and others remain our enemies. We hunt for food, scavenge for herbs, train to build up our skills in fighting and guarding, and even carry out assassinations every once and a while. The Kingdom and it's subjects survive and thrive together, and the struggles and triumphs we face as a family bind us in so many ways.

OOC, we are quite similar. The people behind such beloved characters come together as friends, sharing ideas, laughs, creativity,and advice, to name a few. We build each other up and help each other out when needed, making the Kingdom strong both IC and OOC.

x The name 'Kingdom of Blood' and why it applies to us.
When creating the pack, I wanted to have something simple. I didn't want the name to stand out too much,but I wanted to to have meaning nonetheless. It may sound cliche or boring,but the name 'Kingdom of Blood' really does suit what our pack is all about.

Kingdom
x A realm associated with or regarded as being under the control of a particular person or thing.
x A country, state, or territory ruled by a king or queen.

This applies to our pack in the sense that the Royalties rule over the rest of the organization and their word is law. This is done out of the need to see order among the members and ensure the success of the pack.

Blood (In this context)
x Family background; descent or lineage.

This applies in the sense of literal family bonds as well as platonic or hierarchy bonds within the pack.

What is the plot? (as of 7/5/16)
Right now we have no set plot, so we will start out a few months after leaving Fluorite Plains, where a wildfire destroyed the land and forced everyone out. By this time the pack is growing, stocking up on food, gathering water, etc.

Back to top Go down
https://kingdomofblood.rpg-board.net

Who are we?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Blood :: Introduction :: About Us-
Jump to: